We believe that software should be developed by people and for people, making them happy to operate with usable products and get answers with minimal efforts.
Our Key Values
- CREATE PRODUCTS for real users, not machines
- MAKE BALANCE of features vs. cost vs. real added value
- CREATE GRADUALLY because business tends to evolve and requirements tend to change on a fly
- TAKING OWNERSHIP of product code, making it reusable, easy to maintain and scale and requirements tend to change on a fly
Embedded Systems Engineer
The Embedded Systems Designer/Programmer will work in a small team environment developing and testing a range of new embedded systems products that are based on custom hardware and software. Project activities span the entire engineering lifecycle of custom hardware and software for embedded systems from design, assembly, production testing, to field support and failure analysis. Selected applicants will apply their embedded system design and low-level programming skills on new products currently under development.
- Support design and development of custom written test system software and suite of tools based in Java.
- Implement custom drivers and applications that execute on embedded systems written in C and Java.
- Support design verification testing, manufacture testing, and environmental testing of custom hardware and software products.
- Program and test embedded system technologies (FPGA, microcontrollers, etc.).
- Provide/author technical documentation, participate in design, code, and software peer reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Experience programming in Assembly, C, C++, or Java. (Degree may count toward experience requirements)
- Experience in design, development and testing of embedded systems products.
- Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) design and development
- Custom circuit board design and testing
- Integration of microelectronic sensory technology into software applications
- Ability to debug software and troubleshoot hardware related issues.
Senior RoR developer
The Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer will play a key role in developing one of our key web applications.
For this role we are looking for someone with solid Ruby on Rails, SQL and JS experience who is interested in developing their skills and working within a small team of dedicated engineers. In addition, you will be expected to push development efforts to ensure high-quality output.
- Design, build and maintain reliable Ruby code within an existing Rails application
- Split out small, well-defined services in smart and secure ways
- Communicate with business owners and data scientists to better deliver features
- Add to a learning culture within the development team
- Work with DevOps, QA, Design and Product team members to move our processes, products and athletes forward
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years of experience in Ruby on Rails development
- Functional knowledge of software development practices, including Agile methodology
- Proven ability to build web applications, APIs, and third-party integrations
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong communicator.
- Highly self-motivated
- Experience and or enjoyment of youth and collegiate sports
- React or ReactNative experience (or desire to learn)
- Experience mentoring other developers
- Developer operations experience